Follow Atkins Diet, you will lost over 43 pounds , like Kim Kardhasian after each of her two pregnancies on the Atkins 40 diet. You’d be surprised at what and how much she eats – 2000 calories a day! That’s limited calories in Atkins Diet plan.
In an interview with PEOPLE, she said the reason it worked so well was because you never felt deprived..
“This is totally modified stuff. I work with them and send myself snacks. And there will be an M&M chocolate course mixed with nuts, so there are things that make you feel like you can live, and not limited to anything, “she said.
What foods are in Atkins Diet?
- Vegetables (very colorful)
- Protein, including meat, fish, poultry and vegetable protein
- Healthy fats, including olive oil, avocado, and nuts
- Dairy products, including whole Greek yogurt and hard and soft cheeses
- Various fruits (eg fruit, cherries and melons) and grain products (eg brown rice)
- White flour
- Most common carbohydrates
What Kim eat a day
Kim eats about 2,000 calories a day, the healthy fats and protein found in the Atkins diet. Here are an ordinary day for Kim:
Breakfast: two omelet with cheese and spinach. “Starting the day with a good breakfast will set the mood for the day.”
Lunch: grilled salmon with asparagus and side salad. “I like to eat fish after I got pregnant.”
Afternoon snack: turkey with cheese and Greek yogurt with berries and almonds. “Breakfast keeps me going when we’re hungry for breastfeeding.”
Dinner: chicken breast with broccoli and lettuce.
Snack: 1 medium carrot with 4 tablespoons of hummus
Has She Ever Cheating on Food?
“When I shop for groceries, I buy lean protein, carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables, but from time to time I like to indulge and eat cheating,” she explains in her app. “It can be very difficult (and tedious) to eat completely clean all the time.” ”
She believed that cheating on food allowed her to swallow her appetite without going overboard. “My trainer instructs me to plan a misleading diet every 10 days. That way, you won’t lose any progress you make in the gym.”
Kim usually reaches for cornbread – she’s even shared her recipe on Instagram in the past (“Before you pour the cornbread dough, put the butter and sugar in the pan. You’ll die!”) One thing she’s never tried: alcohol.
“Scam dishes work best when you avoid alcohol because they contain empty calories full of sugar,”she says. “This part is easy for me because I don’t really drink – which means I can only get an extra donut or two. I’m just kidding! I like sweets, so my gimmick is usually another dessert or pastry.”
Is this safe?
That’s about Atkins Diet that follow by Kim Kardhasian , now is this safe? Dr. Arefa Cossoobhoy analize about fast weight loss in atkins diet
- If you fill your day with refined carbohydrates such as white bread, white pasta and bread, white pasta and potatoes, and you don’t eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, this may be a starting point for weight loss
- Recent research has shown that people on the Akins diet who choose a diet high in plant fat and protein have better health than people on a diet high in animal fat and protein
- They are more focused on getting fat and protein from heart-healthy choices like olive oil and proteins like soy and lentils
- If you have diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, or high cholesterol, it’s important to talk to your doctor before starting Atkins 40. You want to make sure the balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat is right for you
Sources: newideafood.com, hollywoodlife.com